Defense and Representation before Courts of the Russian FederationLawyers of our company provide services to foreign citizens and legal entities on defending their rights and obligations in Russia.
We provide defense of companies' interests in arbitration courts and courts of law, and provide defense of foreign citizens' rights in criminal cases.
Cost of legal services before courts - from €2,000.
Representing foreign companies before the Arbitration Court of RussiaDisputes between commercial companies on business-related issues are considered by the Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation (such courts are formed in every region of Russia).
Arbitration Court considers complaints from legal entities and deliver judgments on behalf of the Russian Federation.on legal services before the Arbitration Court »»»
Within legal services on representing foreign companies before the Arbitration Court, we provide the following services:
- preparing legal opinions on the subject in dispute;
- settling dispute under the complaint procedure;
- preparing a complaint or points of defense;
- participation in court sessions, preparing petitions and opinions;
- work on fulfilling a judgment (representing interests in the Bailiff Department of the Russian Federation).
Representing foreign companies and citizens before court of lawSome issues and disputes arising in connection with the companies' and citizens' activity in Russia are resolved in courts of law.
These courts hear disputes not related to business activity, and the most disputes with participation of citizens.on legal services before courts of law »»»
When providing legal services before court of law, our lawyers render the following services:
- composing complaints to court or points of defense;
- participation in court sessions on behalf of a plaintiff or defendant;
- legal support of inspections appointed for the case;
- submission of enforcement proceeding complaint, appealing actions of a bailiff / enforcement officer, etc.
Debt recovery in RussiaOur lawyers have a significant experience in debt recovery.
If your company have claims to a Russian company (e.g. claims arising from a delivery contract or a service contract), you can apply to court claiming to recover debt.
Our lawyers will represent interests of your organization on debt recovery before judicial authorities, and within a procedure for execution of judgment.how we recover debts »»»
In order to recover debts (and actually receive debt), we provide the following services to our customers:
- preparing a legal opinion on prospects in debt recovery;
- drawing a schedule of works on the case;
- preparing and sending a complaint to a debtor;
- sending a complaint to court;
- representing creditor's interests before court;
- participating in courts of all instances;
- obtaining an enforcement order;
- sending an enforcement order to the debtor's bank;
- sending enforcement proceeding complaint;
- submitting an application of the debtor's bankruptcy;
- participating in the supervision procedure (first bankruptcy procedure);
- participating in a bankruptcy proceeding (bankruptcy procedure);
- depending on the situation, we also provide other legal services.
Defense in criminal cases in RussiaBusiness activity in Russia is often related to criminal and juristic prosecution of businessmen. For example, tax legislation of the Russian Federation allows law-enforcement bodies of the state open criminal cases by results of tax inspections against the company's activity.
For defense in criminal proceedings, we will ready to provide assistance of our lawyers admitted to participation in criminal proceedings.services of a defense attorney in criminal proceedings »»»
Within a defense in criminal proceedings, our lawyers provide the following services:
- consulting with a lawyer;
- composing written legal opinions;
- lawyer's visit to a client for the purpose of investigative actions (e.g., search);
- participation in investigative actions, including interrogations and confrontations;
- defense attorney's participation in all procedures of criminal prosecution: pre-investigation checks, within inquest, pretrial investigation and court proceedings.