Register an affiliate or a representative office of a foreign company in RussiaOPG renders legal assistance on registration of foreign legal entities' affiliates and representative offices in Russia.
Permit to open a representative office is executed by authorized public bodies of Russia within 18 working days (this period may be reduced by 5 days).
Cost of accreditation of a foreign company's affiliate or representative office in Russia (or accreditation of foreign employees) - €11,500.
We execute documents for registration (accreditation) of foreign companies' representative officesIn order to operate in the Russian Federation on a lawful permanent basis, foreign companies are obliged to register their representative office in Russia.
Accreditation of such representative offices is performed by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation.
In order to accredit a representative office or an affiliate in Russia, Ministry of Justice shall be provided with a foreign legal entity's documents and a number of additional documentslist of required documents of a company »»»
In order to accredit a foreign legal entity's representative office or affiliate, one shall submit the following documents:
- written application (according to the approved form);
- abstract from the trade register;
- Articles of Association;
- resolution of a foreign company on opening a representative office in Russia;
- regulation on the representative office;
- a letter of reference from a foreign bank;
- a letter of reference from Russian business partners;
- power of attorney issued to the head of the representative office;
- documents on state registration address (representative office address);
- other documents;
Duration of accreditation of a foreign company's representative office or affiliate - from 1 to 5 yearsHaving applied to the Ministry of Justice of the Russia Federation for accreditation of the foreign company's affiliate, such accreditation is performed within 18 working days (this period may be reduced by 5 days).
Duration of a representative office accreditation makes up from 1 to 5 years and may be extended (a corresponding application for extension shall be submitted one month prior to accreditation expiration).
Accredited employees of the representative office shall also apply for extension of the accreditation.
We provide legal assistance in accreditation of representative office's and affiliate's employeesForeign citizens employed with a foreign entity's representative office in Russia shall also undergo accreditation procedure (obtain a corresponding permit).
Such permits are executed after permit for opening a representative office in Russia is obtained.list of required documents of employees »»»
In order to accredit foreign employees of the company's representative office in Russia, the following documents are required:
- written application (petition for accreditation of a representative office's employee);
- copy of a permit to open a representative office;
- passport copy;
- power of attorney issued to the affiliate's head.